Thursday, December 29, 2022

Kick Buttowski and Other Projects

"i saw a kick buttowski fnf thing earlier today.... god said suffer"

"something disdainable about the kick buttowski has an addiction, gets an intervention, is threatened with reform/military school, and everyone tries to lure him into his addiction because they fucking hate him episode." "it's such a fart joke show....the thing is i love the character of kick, but i think he's the only one i like"

"kick as a character is kind of fun. i think it's really funny to see this small baby child with a small baby child view on life with like. a grown man voice." "you know that one video of snufkin being 13 and 30 at the same time that's what kick buttowski is like."

"damn they got boy best friends in this show?"
[Image ID: A screencap of Razz and Hush in a dark room. Razz is shorter, fatter, with curly black hair. Hush is taller, skinnier, and with spiky yellow and green hair. /End ID]


"oh my god i just got tony hawked......"
2:14 PM · Mar 25, 2021 "one of the boy best friends is voiced by tony hawk."

"me: this show feels really mid and really canadian
my heart: [gets pierced by the fucking chris savino credit]"

Yeah... Unpleasant. Honestly I was never big on the Loud House either, so even with the discomfort of seeing Savino's name on this project a bunch, the show was a bit dull to me. I know the guy used to be on everything from the new Mickey Mouse shorts to The Flintstones Divorce Special, but I think the writing style from Loud House shows the most here.

"this show really does have huge discontinuity stuff if you like. pay attention..." 

Anyway there's also Brad, who's an absolute jerk and obsessed with women in tankinis because Disney XD doesn't want to remind you what sex is.

"brad is 17 why does he need a babysitter"
7:13 PM · Mar 26, 2021 "tankini mags"

[Image ID: A screencap of Brianna, Kick, and Brad, with angel wings and halos. /End ID]

 

Frankly I don't really have much to say about Kick. I just wish he and possibly Gunther were in a better show, Though I do have some other things to mention.

I haven't been posting a lot lately. I've been crazy focused on other projects, but some of those ARE relevant to this blog. For example, I've been active on Sporcle again, and have made a few cartoon audio quizzes for Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, and Cartoon Network, with an additional one about Disney Junior/Playhouse Disney recurring songs! They're a little difficult, but I welcome you to take them, especially if you've been going through this blog for the Disney ones!

I've also been watching Bluey! While Bluey isn't officially going on the Disney Watch list, I'll probably make a post about it at some point. I've been kind of enjoying it. It's like Handy Manny in that it really grows on you. And I've seen a bunch of people talk about it that make me wonder... is this cartoon really popular are people actually watching it? Because it doesn't quite feel like they are.

Oh wait. This post is about Kick Buttowski. 

Overall Rating for Kick Buttowski: D Tier

No comments:

Post a Comment